Company: Peachy Smiles Photobooth
Location: Greater Atlanta Area
Position: Photo Booth Attendant (Four Positions Open)
Compensation: Very, very good. More than practically all of our competitors.
Hours: 3-6 hours (Start to Finish)
We specialize in the rental of customized photo booths to fit any event. We provide photo booths for corporate events, weddings, birthdays, graduations, and many other types of events and private parties. Our company is growing rapidly and has ambitious growth plans, and we’re looking to develop a team of responsible, creative, intelligent, and friendly individuals.
SUMMARY OF DESCRIPTION
We’re seeking friendly, and energetic attendants for the best photo booth company around (we think, anyway). Job will entail delivery, setup and attending photo booths at various events. Must be available to work weekends. Typical events last 2-5 hours (plus travel, set up and break down) and occur mostly on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. From start to finish, the entire compensated time may be 3-6 hours. Setup and break down time is included in the pay as listed in the ad description. Must be available to work (Thursday’s by 3 or 4pm), (Friday’s by 3 or 4pm), (Saturday’s, days and/or evenings) and (Sunday’s, days and/or evenings). Friday’s and Saturday’s are a MUST! The company has a dedicated full time pre-event coordinator that collaborates with the client and venue for event point of contact, loading, set up instructions and event requirements. Working with venues or clients is not a perfect process however we do have a strong pre-event checklist we follow.
Set Up: 6:30 PM
Event Start: 7:00 PM
Event End: 10:00 PM
Break Down: 11:00 PM – 11:30pm
Photo Booth Event Hours: 2, 3, 4, or 5
Setup/Break Down Hours: 30 minutes before and after event
Average Travel Time: 30 minutes to and from the event
Total Working Hours: Varies per event
● Attend training
● Maintain perfect attendance and timeliness. Because of the nature of our business, perfect attendance is a must! We do not tolerate late/no shows.
● Be courteous, friendly, and professional at all times. Always represent The Peachy Smiles Photobooth brand well.
● Transport, set up, break down photo booth.
● Pick up ad return the photo booth to the office.
● Create a fun atmosphere and encourage guests to have a great time in the photo booth.
● Assemble photo albums & assist guests in writing messages in the photo albums.
● Keep photo booth clean and neat before and during the event.
● Understand back-end operation of the photo booth.
● Dress according to company policy for events (NO facial, excessive or large lobe piercings, No visible tattoos, No Smokers). Company shirt will be provided and must be worn during events.
● Make bi-weekly visit to the office as needed by the company.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Must be able to be friendly, energetic and fun.
● Must have basic computer knowledge; excellent customer service skills.
● Must be 21 years or older.
● Must be able to lift without assistance (50 lbs+/-). Attendants will load photo booth in and out of the vehicle and event venue.
● Must have a drivers license with a clean driving record, full insurance on their vehicle and reliable transportation.
● Problem solver and can perform well under stress. “Small” tech issues arise occasionally.
● Experience in the events industry or photography background is a plus.
Photobooth technicians and attendants are provided the option of which events they want. They can accept or decline events weeks or months in advance, unless there are last minute bookings in which they are contacted for availability.
You will receive a travel reimbursement of $10 per event. This is in addition to your hourly pay rate.
Employee or Independent Contractor Opportunities Available.
Pay is dependent on experience. It can range from $10 to $15 an hour. We train truly motivated individuals with high potential.
Must be very outgoing and love getting people excited to take pictures. We are a fun company!
This is a great part-time opportunity for an outgoing, responsible and trustworthy person at a great pay rate! If you are truly interested in a long term position with a great company and great people, then send us an email with your complete contact information. Do not send generic “please call me emails”. We will receive a lot of responses and will have to sift through the boring people looking for jobs compared to the fun people looking for jobs. If we can’t hear the fun in your email response, then we won’t respond. With that said, remember we are looking for responsible people with stable life and work histories that we can trust. We pay very good, we treat our attendants very fairly, honestly and provide the VERY BEST of equipment to work with. We are selective about who we invest in. Interested candidates should send a resume with an introduction statement.
HOW TO APPLY
Email us a resume with references (required), a recent picture or two (required), and a LinkedIn profile or a Facebook link or whatever you feel comfortable with. We’re not creeps, but we would like to know who we are about to start working with. Only people who like to have fun with people including children can work for Peachy Smiles Photobooth, but they must be “responsible” adults who like to have fun. This is a big deal. We make people laugh. We guarantee PEACHY SMILES. That is our job, therefore we only hire people who are good at laughing. That’s all. Carry on…
EMAIL – CustomerService@PeachySmilesEvents.Com
***Subject title should state “Employment”.